- Protecting the personal information of our clients is extremely important to Finca Supported Holidays Ltd is especially important to a company like ours, as we are entrusted to look after a large amount of sensitive personal information. The way we collect and share client information is equally important.
- This Privacy Notice sets out how we collect and process personal client information.
- Our Clients include support teams, professional care workers, family members, and friends, and is often a combination of these.
- Finca Supported Holidays Ltd policy on the protection of personal information also extends to all our staff team and External Suppliers.
- The lawful basis for private data processing within Finca Supported Holidays Ltd is ‘Legitimate Interests’. This means that the processing of your data is necessary for your legitimate interests, such as arranging your holidays or the legitimate interests of a third party for instance a hotel or an airline, unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides these legitimate interests.
What is Personal Information?
- This includes information about an individual that can identify them, such as their name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and medical details. It can relate to clients, family members, care and support workers, other stakeholders, employees, business contacts and suppliers.
The Information You Give Us:
- This is information about you that you and/or your support networks pass on to our company when you wish to make use of our services such as booking a holiday. This may be by telephone, via our website, mail and e-mail, completion of questionnaires.
What Client information do we hold?
- Contact Details, such as your name, name of support network, name of family/next of kin, and your GP details, all applicable telephone numbers, address and email .
- Personal Details, including the following: your date of birth, a photograph of yourself, a copy of your passport, a copy of your current travel insurance and National Health Number, categories of personal information such as gender, medical profile and special requirements.
How we use this Personal data:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Finca Supported Holidays Ltd, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information we feel may be of interest to you, or to notify you about any changes that we may make to our services and to administer our internal operations.
Who we might share Personal data with:
- Any member of our company. This will include the partners, all administrative staff, couriers and support workers, selected third parties including suppliers or sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them, in the fulfilment of the service we provide for you. This will include airlines, ferry companies, Eurotunnel, hotel and other accommodation venues we select for your holidays. Any prospective buyer(s) of Finca Supported Holidays Ltd, in the event that a potential sale of its business assets arises in the future.
Using Client Data for Marketing Purposes:
- We may use your data for legitimate marketing purposes, where we believe our services will be of interest to you. We shall only send you marketing literature where you have consented to such contact, or in the case of products and services, where these will be similar to those we have previously provided to you. We may use the following media to communicate this information to you: Telephone calls, post, e-mail, website, holiday brochure, social media. You have the right to request that we do not send you this literature via any media combination, at any time.
How long will we hold Client data for?:
- We hold your data only for as long as is necessary for any particular purpose for which we hold it, unless there are any legal or operational reasons to hold it for a longer period, When determining a retention period we shall take into account the following points: Our legal obligations under applicable law, to retain data for a certain period of time, The Statute of Limitations under applicable law, (Potential) disputes, guidelines issued by relevant supervisory authorities.
Where we store your personal data:
Clients’ rights in respect of the personal data we hold:
- You are within your legal right to see a copy of the information we hold about you, and to request corrections and updates be made where necessary. We would expect to provide this information within one month of receipt of your request, free of charge. However, we may make a charge in exceptional situations where the request is excessive. We do not have to provide information in all cases, such as where it would involve the disclosure of information about another person, or where a request is excessive or manifestly unfounded, you have the right to be informed about the information we hold on you, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You can ask us to erase, amend or restrict any data that we hold about you for any of the following reasons: You wish to terminate your contract with us, in which case the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, you therefore withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the processing, you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data has to be erased in order to be compliant with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject. You object to processing because of your own particular situation pending the verification of whether our legitimate grounds for processing override your concern, where you have previously given us your permission to use your personal information and later withdraw that permission, your previous consent will remain valid in respect of our use of your information prior to the date you withdrew it.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible our address is 86, Preston Road Standish Wigan WN6 0HY. Our email address is: email@example.com
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.